Global Digital Textile Printing Market accounted for USD 1.76 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-textile-printing-market
Global Digital Textile Printing Market, By Ink Type (Pigment, Acid, Sublimation, Reactive, Pigment), By Printing Process (DTG, Roll to Roll), By Application (Industrial, Textile & Decor, Direct to Garment, Soft Signage), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The global digital textile printing market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors:
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc,
- MIMAKI ENGINEERING CO., LTD.,
- JV Digital Printing,
- Seiko Epson Corporation,
- Dover Corporation,
- Digitex India Inc.,
- DICKSON COATINGS,
- Electronics for Imaging Inc.,
- AGS Transact Technologies Ltd.
- China Dyeing Holdings, Ltd.,
- Kornit Digital,
- Ricoh Company Ltd.,
- AM Printex Solutions,
- Mehler Texnologies,
- Roland Corporation,
- Fisher Textiles, Inc,
- Glen Raven, Inc.,
- Dazian LLC.,
- among others.
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-digital-textile-printing-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advancement of new technologies
- Growing demand of digital and high quality textile printing in advertising and industries
- Lessening in per unit cost of printing with digital printers
- Rise of the e-commerce industry
- Increasing acceptance of digital advertising media
- The digital textile printing market is segmented based on ink type, printing process, application and geographical segments.
- Based on ink type, the market is segmented into pigment, acid, sublimation, reactive, pigment and others.
- On the basis of printing process, the market is segmented into DTG process and roll to roll process.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into industrial, textile and decor, direct to garment and soft signage.
- Based on geography the global digital textile printing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Browser Full Report With Research Methodology,And Table Of Content @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-digital-textile-printing-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Instant Discount Available On This Report @ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org