MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Technical Textiles Market 2018, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 154 pages with table and figures in it.
A technical textile is a textile product manufactured for non-aesthetic purposes, where function is the primary criterion. Technical textiles include textiles for automotive applications, medical textiles (e.g., implants), geotextiles (reinforcement of embankments), agrotextiles (textiles for crop protection), and protective clothing (e.g., heat and radiation protection for fire fighter clothing, molten metal protection for welders, stab protection and bulletproof vests, and spacesuits).
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Technical Textiles in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
SMD, LGD, SONY, Futaba Corporation, Sichuan CCO Display Technology, RITEK, Visionox, JOLED, EDO.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (Global, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Agrotech, Buildtech, Clothtech, Geotech, Hometech, Indutech, Medtech, Mobiltech, Oekotech.
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Agriculture, Auto industry, Electronic Industry, Aerospace, Medical Industry, Achitechive, Other.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Global Technical Textiles Market segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Technical Textiles market.
Chapter 1, to describe Technical Textiles Market Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyse the top manufacturers of Technical Textiles Market, with sales, revenue, and price of Technical Textiles Market, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Technical Textiles Market, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyse the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, Technical Textiles Market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Technical Textiles Market sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.