MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Thin-film Solar Cell Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 134 pages with table and figures in it.
Thin film solar cells refer to the fact that these types of solar cells use a much thinner level of photovoltaic material than mono-crystalline or multi-crystalline solar cells. The thin-film solar cells are made by depositing one or more thin layers, or thin film (TF) of photovoltaic material on a substrate, such as glass, plastic or metal. Thin-film solar cells are commercially used in several technologies, including cadmium telluride (CdTe), copper indium gallium diselenide (CIGS), and amorphous thin-film silicon (a-Si, TF-Si)
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Thin-film Solar Cell in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Recent years, the sales of Thin-film Solar Cells industry are largely affected by the world economy. To the technology, the China market has a certain development space, but the popular Inverter in China made Thin-film Solar Cells market suffers greater pressure.
New enterprise can cooperate with the leading company, such as Siemens, and also must strengthen the study of the product, to promote the company’s products to obtain industry competitiveness and market share.
The worldwide market for Thin-film Solar Cell is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.8% over the next five years, will reach 9950 million US$ in 2023, from 6230 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at@ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Thin-film-Solar-Cell-Market-2018-by-Manufacturers-Regions-Type-and-Application-Forecast-to-2023.html
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
First Solar, Solar Frontier, Sharp Thin Film, MiaSole, NexPower, Stion, Calyxo, Kaneka Solartech, Bangkok Solar, Wurth Solar, Global Solar Energy, Hanergy, ENN Energy Holdings, Topray Solar
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- CdTe Thin-film Solar Cells
- CIS/CIGS Thin-film Solar Cells
- a-Si Thin-film Solar Cells
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Commercial Application
- Utility Application
- Residential Application
Request a sample copy at@ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/359106
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Thin-film Solar Cell market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Thin-film Solar Cell Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Thin-film Solar Cell, with sales, revenue, and price of Thin-film Solar Cell, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Thin-film Solar Cell, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Thin-film Solar Cell market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Thin-film Solar Cell sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at@ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/359106
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.