MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Podophyllin Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 137 pages with table and figures in it.
Podophyllin is a non-alkaloid toxin lignan extracted from the roots and rhizomes of Podophyllum species. Under the trade names Condylox, a gel, and Wartec, a solution or cream, it is used on the skin as a topical treatment of external genital warts, caused by some types of the human papillomavirus (HPV), and other warts. PPT and its synthetic derivatives display a wide selection in medical applications such as purgative, vesicant, antirheumatic, antiviral, and antitumor agents. These derivatives include etoposide and teniposide. Their anticancer activity has been heavily under study and used in various chemotherapies, including lung cancer, lymphomas, and genital tumors
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the Podophyllin in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
In 2015, the world production of podophyllin reached 2282kg. Globally, podophyllin producers are concentrated in China. Though derived from developed countries in early days, China manufacturers gasped the market of podophyllin soon and dominated the world supply of podophyllin in later years. In 2015, China has taken 54.43% of world podophyllin production. Leading players in China are Haoxiang and Haoxuan, with a tail of other producers. The product related to the podophyllum species distributed in China, USA and India.
The demand of podophyllin is concentrated in developed areas like USA and Ireland. In 2015, the consumption of podophyllin in USA was 32.03%, ahead of other regions. The manufacturing processes of podophyllin: direct extraction method is adopted by manufacturers. Podophyllin produced through direct extract process is directly derived from podophyllum species.
The worldwide market for Podophyllin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Request a sample copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/357364
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers: – MP Biomedicals, Perrigo, Himpharm, Haoxiang, Haoxuan, Dajiang, Huahai, Huawei
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- <20% of Podophyllin
- 20%-50% of Podophyllin
- >50% of Podophyllin
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Podophyllotoxin Tincture
- Podophyllotoxin Cream
Browse full table of contents and data tables at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Podophyllin-Market-by-Manufacturers-Regions-Type-and-Application-Forecast-to-2023.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Podophyllin market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Podophyllin Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Podophyllin, with sales, revenue, and price of Podophyllin, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Podophyllin, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Podophyllin market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Podophyllin sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a purchase Report Copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/357364
About Us: MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Globe’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain