MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Steel Powder Market 2018, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 154 pages with table and figures in it.
Steel Powders include stainless steel powder, alloy steel powder, and general steel powder. Steel Powders are widely used in machinery, aerospace, chemical industry, powder metallurgy, magnetic materials, and others.
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the Steel Powder in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Currently, the global steel powder production is in a state of steady growth, at present, the main producing areas in Europe, United States, China and Japan, where the United States in the first row with 394K MT. Overall, the Steel Powder products performance is positive with the global economic recovery.
- The technical barriers of Steel Powder are not high, and the Steel Powder production concentrated large companies including HÃ¶ganÃ¤s, Rio Tinto, AK Steel Holding, KOBELCO, Metal Powder Products, Sandvik, Laiwu IronandSteel Group, Jiande Yitong, Wuhan IronandSteel Group, and others. At present, the gap in product quality domestic and imported steel powder is still significant. China still needs to import large quantities of high-end products, at present, product from HÃ¶ganÃ¤s occupies high market share in China.
Steel Powder are widely used in Automobile, Machinery, Aerospace, Chemical industry, and others. In 2014, consumption in Automotive and Automotive Components, Machinery, occupies more than half of Steel Powder amount. Among them, aerospace industry and magnetic materials need high-end products, and have high price.
As the demand increases rapidly for downstream industries, the demand for Steel Powder will correspondingly increase. The increased consumption of Steel Powder is expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2017-2022. Steel Powder industry will usher in a stable growth space.
In the past few years, the price of Steel Powder gradually decreased and expected the price will not increase with the production released. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Steel Powder. Therefore, to some extent, the companies face the risk of profit decline.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability, such as HÃ¶ganÃ¤s. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Steel Powder market will become more intense.
The worldwide market for Steel Powder is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.8% over the next five years, will reach 4380 million US$ in 2023, from 3930 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Request a sample copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/358281
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers: – HÃ¶ganÃ¤s, Rio Tinto, AK Steel Holding, KOBELCO, Metal Powder Products, Sandvik, Pellets, Daido Steel, AMETEK, Carpenter Technology, Pometon Powder, NANOSTEEL, Laiwu IronandSteel Group, Jiande Yitong, Wuhan IronandSteel Group, Ma Steel, Haining Feida
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Chemical industry
Browse full table of contents and data tables at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-North-America-Europe-Asia-Pacific-South-America-Middle-East-and-Africa-Steel-Powder-Market-2018-Forecast-to-2023.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Steel Powder market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Steel Powder Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Steel Powder, with sales, revenue, and price of Steel Powder, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Steel Powder, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Steel Powder market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Steel Powder sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a purchase Report Copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/358281
About Us: MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Globe’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain