MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Isosorbide Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 136 pages with table and figures in it.
Isosorbide is one kind of diol which is made by dehydrating from the sorbitol (starch derivatives). It can be used in the region of the pharmaceutical, chemical industry and so on.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Isosorbide in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
So far, only a few players entered into the Isosorbide industry for the high technology obstacles. Roquette is the largest supplier for Isosorbide, which takes up more than 60% in production. As is reported, the company has expanded the capacity of about 20000 MT for Isosorbide in 2015; as a result, Roquette will reinforce its position as world leader in isosorbide. For other suppliers, Chinese corporation Jinan Yu Teng occupies the largest market share in China.
Isosorbide is famous for the intermediates materials or API in plastic and pharmaceuticals industry. For the strong development of relevant pharmaceuticals industry, demand of Isosorbide will be strong as well. For another, because of the high concentration of Isosorbide industy, those who cannot get sufficient supply from local companies will rely on import. As is investigated, demand growth rate of Isosorbide will be 10% in the following years.
The worldwide market for Isosorbide is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.9% over the next five years, will reach 320 million US$ in 2023, from 190 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Roquette, SK Holdings, Ecogreen Oleochemicals, ADM, Novaphene, Yu Teng, Hongbaifeng
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Plastics and Polymers
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Isosorbide market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Isosorbide Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Isosorbide, with sales, revenue, and price of Isosorbide, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Isosorbide, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Isosorbide market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Isosorbide sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.