MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Bag Dust Collector Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 149 pages with table and figures in it.
Bag Dust Collector is a system used to enhance the quality of air released from industrial and commercial processes by collecting dust and other impurities from air or gas. Designed to handle high-volume dust loads, a dust collector system consists of a blower, dust filter, a filter-cleaning system, and a dust receptacle or dust removal system. It is distinguished from air cleaners, which use disposable filters to remove dust.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Bag Dust Collector in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The dust collector industry has got a steady positive development in the past five years. From 2012-2017 the average growth rate of global sales of dust collector is about 1.39%. In 2012, the global sales volume of dust collector was about 15338 units, while in 2016, the total global sales volume was estimated at 16141 units. As to the market revenue size, the global dust collector sales revenue was about 7687.38 Million US$, and the figure reached 8001.84 Million US$ by the end of 2016.
Global dust collector industry is not very concentrated, as the manufacturing technology is getting mature and mature. Many manufacturers compete in the market; the leading manufactures are Alstom, Longking, Balcke-DÃ¼rr and Feida. The top 4 manufacturers occupied about 20% of the total revenue market in 2016.
China remains the largest market of dust collector with a market sales share of about 40% in 2016, followed by Europe and North America, with market share of 16.45% and 14.70%.
The worldwide market for Bag Dust Collector is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Alstom, Longking, Balcke-DÃ¼rr, Feida, Babcock and Wilcox, FLSmidth, Foster Wheeler, Sinoma, Tianjie Group, Hamon, Ducon Technologies, SHENGYUN, BHEL, KC Cottrell, Sumitomo, Donaldson, Hitachi, Nederman, Sinosteel Tiancheng, Kelin, Hangzhou Tianming, Clyde Bergemann Power Group
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Filter Type
- Magnetic Type
- Electrostatic Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Steel Industry
- Thermal power industry
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Bag Dust Collector market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Bag Dust Collector Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Bag Dust Collector, with sales, revenue, and price of Bag Dust Collector, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Bag Dust Collector, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Bag Dust Collector market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Bag Dust Collector sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.