MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Traffic Management Systems Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 145 pages with table and figures in it.
Traffic management systems refer to the IT solutions provided by vendors to improve the traffic flow and enhance passenger safety. The traffic management systems consume data from disparate sources such as road sensors, CCTV cameras, and traffic control centers. The systems process these data and generate useful information, which is passed on to end-users such as passengers, traffic control agencies, and police stations. Traditionally, traffic management systems helped to save time and reduce wastage of fuel by reducing traffic congestion. However, with the advances in communication technologies and the internet, the traffic management systems now help users in more widely applications by building a whole traffic networking.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Traffic Management Systems market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Traffic Management Systems market by product type and applications/end industries.
With the rising population and vehicles, traffic safety has become increasingly important, which drives the demand for traffic management systems growing.
From 2010 to 2014, due to the intellectualization of traffic management systems, global traffic management systems industry developed fast with near 13.5~17.5% growth rate. As for China, because of the late start, traffic management systems industry has experienced an explosive growth, the growth rate is higher than 17.5% and average growth rate reached to 20%.
In the next years, it is estimated that traffic management systems industry will continue developing rapidly and the global revenue will reach to near 9.5 billion , while the same data will be 4.3 billion in China.
Due to the high opportunities in the RandD and sales of traffic management systems, in the future, there will be more and more investors entering into this industry.
Competition becomes more intense in traffic management systems industry, and providers will face the high risk of further price and gross margin decline in the future.
The global Traffic Management Systems market is valued at 1490 million in 2017 and is expected to reach 2520 million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Traffic Management Systems.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million in 2017 and will be xx million in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Kapsch TrafficCom, SWARCO, Siemens, TomTom, THALES, IBM, Cubic, Fujitsu, Q-Free, Imtech, Kyosan Electric, SICE, Iteris, Peek traffic, E-Hualu, China ITS (Holdings), ENJOYOR, Datang Telecom, Wantong Technology, Hisense TransTech, China Shipping Network Technology, Dahua Technology, HIKVISION, Baokang Electronic
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Integrated Urban Traffic Control System
- Freeway Management System
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC)
- Advanced Public Transportation System
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Urban Traffic
- Parking Management
- Public Transport
- Consultancy and Planning
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Traffic Management Systems market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Traffic Management Systems Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Traffic Management Systems, with sales, revenue, and price of Traffic Management Systems, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Traffic Management Systems, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Traffic Management Systems market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Traffic Management Systems sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.