MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Soy Lecithin Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 151 pages with table and figures in it.
Soy lecithin is a by-product of soybean processing, produced by further manufacturing of crude soy oil. Lecithin is the gummy material contained in crude vegetable oils and removed by a degumming processing.
Soybeans are by far the most important source of commercial lecithin, and lecithin is the most important by-product of the soy oil processing industry because of its many applications in foods and industrial products. Soy lecithin is an excellent source of phospholipids, or phosphatides, for aqua feeds.
Phospholipids are the molecules that make up cell membranes.
The three main phosphatides in commercial soy lecithin are phosphatidyl choline (also called “pure” or “chemical” lecithin to distinguish it from the natural mixture), phosphatidyl ethanolamine (popularly called “cephalin”), and phosphatidyl inositols (also called inositol phosphatides). Commercial soy lecithin also typically contains roughly 30%-35% unrefined soy oil. Because it’s readily available from plentiful soybean crops all over the world, it’s the cheapest and easiest type of lecithin to mass manufacture.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Soy Lecithin in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The soy lecithin industry concentration is high; there are a few major manufacturers in the world such as Cargill, Danisco, ADM, Lipoid, Jiusan Group and Ruchi Soya etc., whose production is estimated to take account for 57.16% in 2015. And they are mainly distributed in North America, EU, India and China. Soy lecithin industry has long history since 1840s.
The soy lecithin market has been growing at a stable rate since the last few years. The multi-function properties are fueling the growth of the market which increasing the level of consumer awareness and growing demand for functional foods, supplements and convenient end-use products. The market is not only growing in North America, but also in the developing economies, especially the China and India region. The market growth in ROW (Rest of World) is expected to rise, but continues to hold a minor share in the global soy lecithin market.
The worldwide market for Soy Lecithin is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.0% over the next five years, will reach 1790 million US$ in 2023, from 1500 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Cargill, Danisco, ADM, Lipoid, Ruchi Soya, Bunge, AGD, Lasenor Emul, Caramuru, Shankar Soya Concepts, Denofa, Lucas Meyer, Marathwada Chemical, Jiusan Group, Shandong Bohi Industry, Hexiyuan Soya Lecithin, Qinhuangdao Glodensea Industris (Wilmar), Beijing Yuan Hua Mei Lecithin Sci-Tech, Gushen Biological Technology Group, Siwei Phospholipid, Merya’s Lecithin
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Unrefined or natural lecithin
- Refined lecithin
- Chemically modified lecithin products
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Food grade
- Pharma grade
- Feed grade
- Industrial grade
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Soy Lecithin market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Soy Lecithin Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Soy Lecithin, with sales, revenue, and price of Soy Lecithin, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Soy Lecithin, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Soy Lecithin market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Soy Lecithin sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.