MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Cottonseed Oil Market 2018, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 149 pages with table and figures in it.
Cottonseed oil is a cooking oil extracted from the seeds of cotton plants of various species, mainly Gossypium hirsutum and Gossypium herbaceum, that are grown for cotton fiber, animal feed, and oil. Cotton seed has a similar structure to other oilseeds such as sunflower seed, having an oil-bearing kernel surrounded by a hard outer hull; in processing, the oil is extracted from the kernel. Cottonseed oil is used for salad oil, mayonnaise, salad dressing, and similar products because of its flavor stability.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Cottonseed Oil in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: “One of the trends emerging in the market that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market during the forecast period is the availability of cold pressed cottonseed oil. The demand for cold pressed cottonseed oil is increasing among consumers, and it is expected to remain high during the forecast period. The players in the market are also coming up with new cold pressed cottonseed oil products. Cold pressing ensures that the product retains its natural antioxidants and natural odor and flavor. Cold pressing involves extracting the oils through pressing the fruits or seeds with a modern steel press. Although some heat is generating due to the friction, it is usually not high enough to damage the oil.”
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is wide use of cottonseed oil in various industries. Cottonseed oil is used for different applications in industries such as retail, food processing, and certain other industries, and for cosmetic applications. Since cottonseed oil has a high smoke point, it is usually used for deep frying and baking. It is used for making various food products such as potato chips and French fries. Also, cottonseed oil is a major ingredient in whipped toppings, margarine, shortenings, spreads, and icings due to its ability to form a beta prime crystal, which enables a consistent texture and appearance.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is fluctuating raw material price. Fluctuating price of raw material is one of the major challenges for vendors in the market. The fluctuation in the price is due to various reasons such as environmental factors, crop diseases, and others. A fluctuation in the price of raw materials will have an adverse impact on the growth of the market during the forecast period. Cotton production in the major cotton producing countries such as India and Pakistan is expected to decline during the forecast period. The cotton production in Pakistan is expected to decline by more than 30% during the forecast period.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
The worldwide market for Cottonseed Oil is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Cargill, ADM, Bunge, Louis Dreyfus, PYCO Industries, N.K.Proteins, Adani Wilmar, Gokul Refoils and Solvent, Icofort Agroindustrial, Gabani Industries, Ruchi Soya, HKD Cotton, Hartsville Oil Mill, Sina, Shafi Cotton, H.M.Industries, Swarna Industries, Goklanii Group, Yihai Kerry, QiaoQi Group
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Crude Cottonseed Oil
- Edible Cottonseed Oil
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Cottonseed Oil market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Cottonseed Oil Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Cottonseed Oil, with sales, revenue, and price of Cottonseed Oil, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Cottonseed Oil, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Cottonseed Oil market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Cottonseed Oil sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.