MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Hydrazine Hydrate Market 2018, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 135 pages with table and figures in it.
Hydrazine hydrate is a colorless liquid with an odor similar to that of ammonia. Hydrazine is widely used in various applications such as the deoxygenation of boiler water, preparation of chemical blowing agents, preparation of intermediates for pharmaceutical and agricultural chemicals, reducing agent for metals and halogens and chain extension of aqueous urethane formulations.
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the Hydrazine Hydrate in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Hydrazine hydrate is an irreplaceable chemical product. It is widely used in blowing agents, pharmaceutical and agricultural chemicals and water treatment etc. Most hydrazine hydrate manufacturers are also produce blowing agents, such as Tianyuan Group, Chongqing Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Risheng Shiye and Yaxing Chemical. In 2015, blowing agents consumed about 76.10% of global hydrazine hydrate production.
According to the product grade, it is classified to 100% hydrazine hydrate, 80% ~100% hydrazine hydrate and below 80% hydrazine hydrate. Product below 80% grade is too much and took a share of 77.98% of global production in 2015.
There are many manufacture processes of hydrazine hydrate. Mostly used two technologies are Urea Process and Bayer Ketazine process. Bayer Ketazine process is much advancer than Urea Process. And Manufacturers in China use urea process to produce hydrazine hydrate.
Global hydrazine hydrate is mainly concentrated in United States, Europe, China and Japan. In 2015, China is the largest region with a production share of 49.51%. Europe and United States separately took 18.75% and 7.48% in 2015. Japan hydrazine hydrate production took about 7.26%.
The worldwide market for Hydrazine Hydrate is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.0% over the next five years, will reach 450 million US$ in 2023, from 400 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Request a sample copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/357347
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Tianyuan Group, Otsuka-MGC Chemical, Chongqing Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Risheng Shiye, Lanxess, Arkema, Arch Chemicals Material (Lonza), Yaxing Chemical, HPL Additives
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- 100% Hydrazine Hydrate
- 80%-100% Hydrazine Hydrate
- ï¼œ80% Hydrazine Hydrate
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Blowing Agents
- Pharmaceutical and Agricultural Chemicals
- Water Treatment
Browse full table of contents and data tables at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-North-America-Europe-Asia-Pacific-South-America-Middle-East-and-Africa-Hydrazine-Hydrate-Market-2018-Forecast-to-2023.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Hydrazine Hydrate market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Hydrazine Hydrate Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Hydrazine Hydrate, with sales, revenue, and price of Hydrazine Hydrate, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Hydrazine Hydrate, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Hydrazine Hydrate market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Hydrazine Hydrate sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a purchase Report Copy at: https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/357347
About Us: MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain