MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Sodium Sulfide Market 2018, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 150 pages with table and figures in it.
Sodium sulfide is a yellow, solid flake with a sulfurous (rotten egg) smell. It is the name used to refer to the chemical compound Na2S but more commonly its hydrate Na2S.9H2O. Both are colorless water-soluble salts that give strongly alkaline solutions. It is usually obtained by heating sodium sulfate with coal or hydrogen. Sodium sulfide may be used in the making of colors and dyes. It can also be used in the manufacture of other chemicals, metals or in mining (ore processing) and in waste water, soil and process sludge treatment.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Sodium Sulfide in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
In the recent years, sodium sulfide capacity showed a trend of steady growth. At present, China, Europe and USA are the major manufacturing and consumption market in the world. China is the leading producer of sodium sulfide in the world, responsible for 55.95% production market share of world and the USA is second after China, estimated to account for about 14.50% production share in 2016. The major manufacturers of sodium sulfide are concentrated in Solvay, Tessenderlo Group, Nafine Chemical Industry, Shenhong Chemical and Longfu Group in the world.
The raw material of sodium sulfide is from mirabilite, China holds the world’s largest mirabilite reserves and has been focusing on expanding production capacities of sodium sulfide in order to meet the global demand.
Due to reasons such as environmental protection, sodium sulfide manufacturer with environmental problems meets increase pressure, and this is also reflected in the gross margin.
The product is widely used in many industries, fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will have an impact on the production cost of sodium sulfide industry. In addition, the price of sodium sulfide is also affected by the global economy influence.
The global 2016 sodium sulfide production will reach 1293.5 K MT from 1075.8 K MT in 2012.
Overall, although some factors limit the development of the market, because of the improvement of manufacturing technology, the sodium sulfide industry will be promoted in coming years. Therefore, we recommend you enter into the field if you have fixed downstream customers.
The worldwide market for Sodium Sulfide is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.3% over the next five years, will reach 1050 million US$ in 2023, from 770 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Solvay, Tessenderlo Group, PPG Industries, ISSC (IRSS), ICS Industriechemikalien Schwefelnatrium, Sankyo Kasei, Novochrom, Rahul Barium Chemicals, Nafine Chemical Industry, Shenhong Chemical, Longfu Group, Yabulai Salt Chem, Jiaxin Chemical, HaMi HongShan Chemistry, Guangxin Chemical, Xinji Chemical Group, Shaanxi Fuhua Chemical, Inner Mongolia Lichuan Chemical, Sichuan Meishan Tianhe Chemical, Xinxing Chem
Market Segment by States, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Low Ferric Sodium Sulfide
- Crystal Sodium Sulfide
- Anhydrous Sodium Sulfide
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Dye industry
- Leather industry
- Metal smelting industry
Request a sample copy at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Sodium Sulfide market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Sodium Sulfide Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Sodium Sulfide, with sales, revenue, and price of Sodium Sulfide, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Sodium Sulfide, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Sodium Sulfide market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Sodium Sulfide sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.